In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation within the Leidos Intel Group has an opening for a Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
The Operation CTO will lead overall Operation technical innovation, differentiation, and strategy to include creation and execution of a technology roadmap, development of technical solutions for priority captures, management of the Operation internal research and development (IR&D) portfolio, and supporting technical performance on major programs focused on growing the $500M Operation. The CTO will bring deep domain expertise in cyber and SIGINT solutions to actively participate in the definition and implementation of the long-term technology strategy aligned to the Operation, Group, and Corporate technology strategy. The CTO will meet with current and potential customers to demonstrate the company's credentials at solving problems with technically-sound solutions. Additional responsibilities of the Operation CTO include closely partnering with Operation management to ensure the Operation’s technology strategy is aligned with the organization's strategic plan and is reflected in the business development plans. The CTO will consult with business leadership on potential solutions to problems. The CTO will also be an active participant in the Capture Process to include writing and reviewing proposal material. The Operation CTO will seek partnerships with strategic suppliers, renowned universities, and research institutions to develop differentiated. The CTO will be the chief collaborator for all technical matters external to the operation and internal to Operation management and the Operation engineering leadership. Additionally, the CTO will be responsible for the identification, development and mentoring of mid to senior level technical staff.
· Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a Science, Engineering, or Technology field
· Recognized expert with, and experience supporting NSA, USCYBERCOM, and/or Service Cyber Components (Army Cyber Command, Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet, Sixteenth Air Force (Air Forces Cyber), Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command)
· Prior technical roles within similar organizations with growing duties and responsibilities
· Large acquisition program experience
· Demonstrated expertise and program performance in the areas of full spectrum cyber and/or SIGINT
· Proven experience architecting large ($10M-$100M+) systems within the cyber and/or SIGINT domains
· Experience leading technical teams to include solution architects and solution developers
· Desired experience supporting mergers & acquisitions, and external technology assessment
· Successful leveraging of Artificial Intelligence technologies
· Ability to develop, manage, and implement a technology roadmap and portfolio
· Experience with system development and security lifecycle
· Understanding and experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
· Strong oral and written communication skills, along with public speaking skills
· Ability to influence and persuade others, as well as handle difficult negotiations requiring a well-developed sense of strategy
· Ability to mentor, lead, and promote talent
· Experience developing and leading technical teams
· Significant experience supporting capture activities to include chairing/participating in Gate Reviews, writing specific sections of proposals, providing preliminary technical guidance for solutions, and task cost estimation
Potential for 25% travel
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.