In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Sr. Logistics Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
· Support planning and execution of U.S. Navy logistics elements for Naval Systems, Platforms and Programs.
· Support Logistics Management and Integrated Logistics Support activities associated with a Major Defense Acquisition Program.
· Assist in the development or update of Life-Cycle Logistics Support Requirements, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Navy Training System Plan, Life-Cycle Cost Estimates, Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries, Independent Logistics Assessment and other milestone-required documentation, data calls and events.
· Support Staff meetings, Technical Review Boards, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), program engineering meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT), working groups, training events, Fleet Support Teams (FST) program reviews, System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR), System Readiness Reviews (SRRs), Logistics Supportability Analysis, and logistics support meetings.
· Maintain logistics instructions, directives, and policies. Support all logistics data calls including maintaining digital data and development of draft inputs. Support Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) chartered working groups for program systems and other tasking from fleet and Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR) leadership as required. Develop required logistics input for briefs and other logistics documentation necessary to fully support program of record and project systems.
· Maintain logistics information using NIWC Acquisition Integrated Logistics Online Repository (SAILOR) and Naval Systems Engineering Resource Center (NSERC) databases to include uploading new information and deleting obsolete information as required.
· Provide input/review program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to reflect logistics related milestones.
· Coordinate Integrated Logistics Support Management Team meetings (ILSMTs).
· Record meeting minutes and action items from all logistics related meetings and develop ILS schedules.
· Track and maintain ILS action item database and report progress status.
· Provide logistics related inputs to program related IPT briefs and various program documents.
· Coordinate with Echelon III warfare centers to provide logistics related information including ILS certifications/checklist, Configuration Data Managers Database - Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) files, Technical Manual (TM) development, nomenclature development, and Allowance Parts List (APL) files updates.
· Experience in life-cycle logistic management for ACAT II/III programs of record.
· Experience in the development of logistic documentation including Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP), Life Cycle Support Plans (LCSP), User Logistics Support Summaries (ULSS), Logistics Requirement Funding Strategies (LRFS), Reliability Maintainability and Availability (RMA) reports, Fleet Support Teams (FST) reports, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certifications, ILS Risk messages, Engineering Changes (ECs), Field Changes (FCs), Ship Change Documents (SCDs), and Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs).
· Familiarity and working knowledge of the Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS), Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS), Configuration Data Manager Database - Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), NIWC Acquisition Integrated Logistics Online Repository (SAILOR), Naval System Data Support Activity (NSDSA)/Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS).
· Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties identified above independently.
· May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
· In addition to your job description, you will be required to comply with the Performance Work Statement "PWS" or Statement of Work "SOW" per the contract you support.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.