In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented candidate to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
The candidate will lead a team focused on providing design, implementation, and operations support for existing and new networks and systems. Candidate will be required to support multiple tasks in parallel, productively contribute in and lead team engagements, and communicate effectively to management, employees, coworkers, and customers. This position is responsible for identifying, tracking, escalating and facilitating resolution of issues and risks, status reporting, and ensuring on time and on budget completion of tasks and projects. Candidate must show willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission.
As a manager, this candidate will be responsible for mentoring others, leading by example, coordinating personnel staffing commitments and needs, planning for professional growth for self and personnel, keeping management informed of critical issues, and playing a key role in proposal and business development opportunities, as required. Candidate will work with manager and/or assigned team lead to set priorities for daily/weekly activities of direct reports and ensure alignment with customer needs.
· Candidate must have at least 10+ years' total experience, preferably in systems administration.
· Candidate must also comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III.
· Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST security controls
· Experience implementing STIGs for customer systems and providing feedback to system owners for POAM updates
· Experience working full-time at customer site
· Resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly-technical, team-oriented environment that includes customers and co-workers
· Strong desire to learn and constantly improve
· Experience mentoring and teaching Cybersecurity/IT methods and best practices to peers
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.