In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented IT Specialist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Using IT standards and direction from various stakeholders, This individual will provide a variety of support for network operations, install and upgrade systems, troubleshoot issues, and work directly with system owners to diagnose and mitigate issues. Additionally, this individuals will implement solutions in accordance with applicable security requirements and document with the appropriate technical diagrams and artifacts. Participate in projects as part of a team of IT professionals, showing willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission.
· Install, repair, and upgrade laptops, desktops, and network equipment
· Support RMF accreditation tasks
· Implement STIGs for customer systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updates
· Update documentation including ticket tracking, break/fix resolution, and process modifications
· Require general to little direct supervision to handle routine to highly technical problems with demonstrated adequate to good communication skills
· Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
· Strong understanding of networking standards and technologies
· Minimum of two years’ experience in IT
· Candidate comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III
· IT Certifications; Cisco and/or Microsoft preferred
· Work is non-sedentary and could require long intervals of standing. Candidate will regularly crawl, crouch, and kneel; may lift and move items up to 50lbs.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.