In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Compiance Specialist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
Adhering to cybersecurity standards and direction from various stakeholders, This individuals will provide cybersecurity operations and compliance support for Dynetics onsite IT operations team(s), and will participate in projects as part of a team of IT professionals, showing willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission.
· Assist in development of policies and procedures required for RMF compliance
· Support RMF authorization tasks
· Update documentation including operations FAQs, break/fix resolution, and process modifications
· Maintain and audit asset inventory lists; identify EOL/EOS equipment
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
· Solid understanding of NIST controls and Risk Management Framework
· Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements
· Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
· Relevant experience in cybersecurity support
· Candidate must comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III.
· Candidate must be a self-starter, be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well with others
· Work is non-sedentary and could require long intervals of standing.
· Strong desire to learn and constantly improve
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.