In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented 401K Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Daily tasks include, responding to plan participants and beneficiaries with promptness and accurate information. Communication of information will include face-to-face meetings, email, and phone calls. Support maintenance and administration of 401(k) benefit plan processes and provides resolution for time sensitive benefits issues. Perform audits to ensure accuracy of plan administration. Run standard reports and creates ad-hoc reports for audits and/or analysis to support 401(k) benefits compliance using data analysis using Excel formulas and functions.
· Reconcile and process biweekly plan data and funding, and manage plan related invoices and ERISA budget
· Provides consultative support to current and former employees regarding 401(k) benefit plans.
· Self-audit the plan for errors and coordinate with Payroll, the 401i) custodian/record-keeper, and HR to process and resolve discrepancies to maintain compliance with current regulations
· Coordinate with the company’s’ investment advisory committee, custodian/record-keeper, and investment advisors.
· Responsible for the annual compliance testing and filing 5500. Coordinate with internal and external auditors
· Work with 401k) custodian/record-keeper and corporate communicates to distribute required notices, company notices, and education al communications
· Maintain the plan documents, distribute the archive amendments, trusts, service agreements, and keep the 40(k) plan compliant per current regulations and legislative updates.
· Collaborate with Payroll and IT to improve plan-related processes.
· Plan and administer all employee enrollment activities for new-hires, annual enrollment, enrollment changes and termination related to 401(k) benefits.
· Assist with the loan, hardship, and distribution review/process.
· 2+ years of 401(k) Benefits administration knowledge or experience
· Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements.
· CostPoint experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Energetic, self-motivated to strive for professional excellence, highly professional demeanor.
· Great technical ability and proficiency within Microsoft Office
· Advanced Excel user (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas) required.
· Be comfortable with data, running and analyzing reports.
· Proven ability for analyzing and critical thinking.
· Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative, and flexibility.
· Passion for delivering Benefit Services and demonstrates a Can-Do-Attitude.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individual assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.