Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented HR Administrative Assistant to support our Human Resources department. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The person will act as a main point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, and updating internal databases.
- Maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Monitor and supply accurate and informative employment references
- Process incoming mail
- Process various check request
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Coordinate HR projects and meetings
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external customers
- Processing of termination paperwork
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in Human Resources.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Candidate must be a US citizen and resident in North Alabama area
- Experience with HRIS or HRMS is a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance if needed.