In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, has a career Opportunity for a Program Execution Manager [CR1] within the Avionics Products Group located in Huntsville, AL. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. Dynetics includes many delivery programs, production programs, and programs with emerging technologies.
The Program Execution Manager must maintain an understanding of major programs, risks, and technologies in order to provide regular support, oversight and guidance to PMs.
A successful candidate will be familiar with a broad range of applications including position navigation and timing, autonomous systems, manned and unmanned aviation systems, missile systems, telemetry systems, instrumentation, sensors, and rotorcraft systems.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of a broad scope of electronics, test and measurement, and aviation systems. A successful candidate will understand the crucial role of providing airborne electronics that ensures reliable data is available for test and evaluation of flight critical systems.[CR2]
The Program Execution Manager (PEM) for the Avionics Products Group is responsible for the implementation and compliance of Leidos’ Program Execution Policy, which includes oversight of programs through regular reviews and deep dives, as well as regular involvement of proposals to ensure awards are optimally executable.
The selected individual must have an in-depth understanding of Program Management tools and processes, including an understanding of earned value management. The position responsibilities will include working across programs ensuring standardization with processes, planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints. The candidate must be able to work with minimum guidance in addressing actions, and then use their own knowledge, ingenuity, innovation and experience to ensure proper program execution.
The PEM will participate and provide leadership during pre-award (capture phases) in technical readiness reviews (TRRs), execution planning reviews (XPRs), bid risk reviews (BRRs), and bid approval reviews (BARs) as well as proposal content review and generation.
Program Execution Manager for the Avionics Products Group is responsible for the implementation and compliance of Leidos Policy LP-PE-1 which includes oversight of programs through regular reviews and deep dives, regular involvement with proposals through participation and leadership in technical readiness reviews (TRRs), execution planning reviews (XPRs), bid risk reviews (BRRs), and bid approval reviews as well as proposal content review and generation.
The PEM shall conduct deep dives into troubled programs and supports collaborative development of corrective action planning.
The PEM will support the Avionics Products Director in the creation of Corporate Watch List for any programs on Corporate Watch List.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Review of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements and other contractual documents for the purpose of understanding implications to program risk.
· Being a liaison and expediter for PMs and functional support including, but not limited to Procurement, Contracts, Business Development, Accounts Payable and Finance. Supporting the development of opportunity capture strategy by participation in large and critical Dynetics capture activities such as ---Collaboration Sessions, price to win, and other reviews and meetings.
· Candidate must possess a bachelor degree from an accredited school in engineering.
· Candidates must have a strong background in defense systems (or subsystems) with 15+ years of prior relevant experience in engineering and Program Management or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience in engineering and Program Management.
· Strong verbal and written skills along with a solid practical knowledge of complex missile weapon systems and system integration is required.
· Experience with financial management and earned value management for DoD programs is required.
· Candidate must have strong leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
· The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Graduate Degree is a plus
· PMP certification or equivalent
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.