In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented and innovative Principle Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) Resilience Architect to join a diverse, highly skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving cyber physical or embedded systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL. This position is a combination of technical engineering design and analysis work within hardware and/or software applications. This also includes on-site customer support, CEMA testing, hardware/software reverse engineering analysis, electronic warfare expertise, and resiliency solution development for cyber physical/embedded systems. The position is responsible for ensuring the resiliency, technical quality, and timely delivery of a team’s software/hardware solution development effort.
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in resilient system software and/or hardware design and development
· Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
· Experience directly communicating with customer(s) as the primary interface
· Leveraging the Software/Hardware Engineering team to proactively identify, debug, and mitigate issues within the product(s)
· Coordination with System Engineer(s), Development Manager(s), Task Lead(s) to ensure all specified resiliency requirements are met
· Ability and willingness to communicate product resiliency issues to customers during table tops and other formal processes
· Experience with large scale CEMA operations events
· Intelligence Analysis
-Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
· Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
· Strong resilient network architecture design and development capabilities for large systems of systems (SoS)
· Resilient Space domain design experience.
· CEMA domain vulnerability research and development
· Offensive and Defensive Operations Experience
· Training experience in CPS domain and generation of training materials
· Experience participating in hacking competitions and other capture the flag events
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.