In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Program Manager to join a diverse team creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' National Intelligence Department has an immediate need for a Senior Program Manager to lead a team of engineers and scientists to successfully execute a wide range of programs across the engineering life-cycle process. Experience working with RF sensors, radar systems, air and missile defense systems, electronic warfare systems, and modeling and simulation is desired.
Candidates will use good people skills and strong technical interests/capabilities to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists solving challenging technical questions about complex technologies and applications.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline.
Candidates must have at least 10 years of experience in Engineering and Program/Operations Management and at least 5 years of experience in working with DoD research, development, testing, and engineering processes.
Candidate must have strong leadership credentials; verbal, written, and organization skills; attention to detail; and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
· Developing and maintaining aggressive schedules
· Organizational/IPT development
· Leading a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
· Disciplined metric-driven management
· Effective communication of information between various engineering disciplines, as well as strong briefing skills with Senior Government Customers and Corporate Executive Leadership
· Hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration
· Software development, production, and integration
· Building and maintaining relationships across all levels of corporate organization and contractor teams
· Effective risk management to navigate complex requirements
· Proposal process, planning, and writing proposal responses
· Identifying key program partners and developing statements of work for subcontracts
· Enterprise management processes for current and future assets and technologies
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Graduate degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline and a PMP Certification is favored.
Candidate must possess the highest of ethical standards and ability to set the ethical tone for the program and their teams.
Candidates with experience in DoD systems engineering life-cycle processes is desired.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.