In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Software Engineer will be capable of contributing to efforts to develop requirements, design, implement, test, and integrate software to support various applications. Software development includes but is not limited to user interface applications, data verification tools, modeling and simulation based applications, hardware integration/communication, and artificial intelligence.
This developer will be working with a highly technical team in developing solutions to meet our customer needs. Examples include software and hardware integration, front-end and back-end application development, stand-along application suites, web applications, and artificial intelligence solutions. The team consists of developers with strong fundamental skills that value using best practices, exercising peer reviews, and exceeding customer expectations.
The candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and be a motivated, independent learner.
The candidate must be highly organized with a strong technical background and attention to detail.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university.
· Candidate must have 0 to 5 years of experience working within a highly technical software development project-oriented environment.
· Candidate must demonstrate strong competency in software development in one or more of the following languages:
· C/C++, C#, or Java and possesses aptitude for good software design techniques
· The position requires a self-disciplined individual with good people skills, verbal skills, writing skills, and strong technical interests/capabilities.
· Candidate must be able to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
· Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of Windows Operating systems.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to Huntsville – North Alabama, AL area.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge with:
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.