In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented and motivated Junior Red Team Engineers to join a diverse, highly skilled team to perform penetration tests on customer systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT Solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL. The position consists of performing live penetration tests for customers and performing deep-dive preparatory analysis for any system under test. The position also includes recommending specific mitigation strategies to the customer for discovered vulnerabilities, and testing at multiple stages of the system development/acquisition lifecycle. This also includes red team tool development for use in stand-alone and network-connected systems. The position is responsible for ensuring survivability and resiliency of customer systems under test, and timely delivery of development updates and after-action reports after each red-team activity.
· Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree
· Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
· Strong interest in computer security, including forensics, systems analysis, and more
· Exceptional Problem-Solving Skills
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville/North Alabama area
· Insight into how security breaches and exploits can disrupt field operations in the defense and private sectors
· Strong communication skills for documenting and relaying findings to customers
· Basic understanding of TCP/IP network architecture
· Programming ability with scripting languages, such as bash, python, etc
· Linux Command Line Proficiency
· Kali Linux proficiency
· Scanning/Analysis Tools (nmap, nikto, etc)
· Exploitation Tools (Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, etc)
· Completion of Security+, CEH, Network+, or similar certification
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.