Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Systems Security Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking qualified candidates to lead, plan, coordinate and synchronize system-of-systems Cybersecurity requirements to ensure integration across U.S. Army program portfolios to support a full-spectrum, multiple-domain operations force.
Candidates must have proven experience providing systems engineering support such as:
- Developing and documenting program requirements using DOORS or comparable requirements management tools
- Reviewing and analyzing system and network architecture drawings from the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) or similar frameworks
- Coordinating and supporting Cybersecurity Test Events such as Cooperative Vulnerability & Penetration Assessment (CVPA), as well as developmental Cybersecurity testing
- Supporting or performing DoD Risk Management Framework Security Controls Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) events
- Identifying Cybersecurity entrance and exit criteria for major system milestones, including Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, and major system upgrades
- Identifying and documenting security-related shortfalls, including risks and mitigations, tracking items to completion, and proposing alternative solutions
- Managing integrated product teams (IPTs) and/or cross-functional teams to achieve SE / Cybersecurity objectives
- Guiding programs to implement Cybersecurity Resilience based on the JCIDS Cybersecurity Engineering Endorsement Implementation Guide (CSEIG)
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a STEM or engineering field.
- Candidates must also comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well with others.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills suitable to the work environment
- The candidate must adapt quickly and continue learning a wide variety of technologies
- Candidate must have experience applying knowledge and skills to two or more of the following areas:
- Candidate must demonstrate technical proficiency in network standards, principles, and documentation
- Candidate should possess minimum 12 years of experience in Cybersecurity and Systems Engineering.
- Candidate must have a foundational understanding of cybersecurity with the ability to train and/or guide teams in implementation of Cybersecurity Resiliency principles and DoD Risk Management Framework.
- Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements, RMF, IAVMs
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with tactical / embedded systems is preferred
Candidate should also have experience applying knowledge and skills to one or more of the areas below:
- Experience with Agile / DevSecOps environments.
- Prior experience supporting Cyber test events
Work location will be Redstone Arsenal.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidates should have strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment supporting a diverse customer base comprised of program managers, engineers, analysts, specialists, and technicians.
Some travel may be required
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.