In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Advanced Sensors Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex sensor and radar orientated problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
As a Dynetics Program Manager (PM), you will be directly supporting the Advanced Technology Integration Department by acheiving program objectives and interfacing with customers. Responsibilities of the PM in this role include day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement. The PM will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables; and preparation of contract modification proposals (technical and cost). The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the department, across organizations, and our Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
- BS or Business Administration degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5+ years’ prior relevant experience
- Experience executing PM activities (e.g., cost, schedule, Customer engagement etc.)
- Experience working in EW and/or radar fields
- Business Development and Capture experience (e.g., Proposal experience)
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Adaptability to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas
- Must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.