In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Advanced AOI Specialist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position involves managing a 3-D AOI machine including programming and debugging. At times, the position may also include additional tasks associated with PCBA Manufacturing. Applicants must have a strong understanding of surface mount technology processes and a working knowledge of SMT components. Applicants should be able to troubleshoot and correct basic surface mount assembly issues. Applicants should be highly motivated and detail oriented. Applicants must be able to perform with a high degree of efficiency while maintaining an exceptional standard of quality.
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of SMT machines such as: Stencil Printer, Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) machine, Pick & Place machine, Reflow Oven, 3-D Automated Optical Inspection (3-D AOI) machine, X-Ray inspection equipment
- 5 to 10 years of AOI Review Station operation experience
- 1 to 2 years of 3D AOI programming and debugging experience
- Experience working under a microscope
- Understanding of J-STD-001 soldering process requirements
- Understanding of IPC-A-610 inspection requirements
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- U.S. Citizen.
The following experience & qualifications are a plus:
- Experience leading AOI Review Station training for technicians
- Experience programming SMT pick & place equipment
- DEK stencil printer experience
- ASM placement platform experience
- Koh Young SPI & 3-D AOI experience
- Experience working with an MES system (such as Aegis FactoryLogix or Solumina)
- Achieved J-STD-001 soldering certification and IPC-610 inspection certification within the last 5 years.
- Understanding of IPC 7711/7721 rework and repair requirements
- Ability to solder surface mount components with 0.4 mm pitch spacing
- Ability to solder 0201 discrete packages
- Experience with electromechanical and cable harnesses assemblies
- Experience reading associated assembly documents (assembly drawings, electrical schematics, etc.)
- Computer skills associated with these assembly tasks (such as programming SMT related equipment, creating work instructions, parts lists, inventory reports, etc.)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.