Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a passionate, detailed-oriented problem-solver to serve as the Production Control Lead for the Chase Facility Operations Team. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The successful candidate will serve as the Production Control Lead for the facility. This position will focus on Materials Resource Planning (MRP) to ensure the facility has all materials, tools and gauges necessary to support On-time delivery on all programs. This position will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Serve as the main focal point for MRP & CMR (Compute Materials Requirements) Systems and fidelity of the data
- Assist with Bill Of Materials (MBOM) to ensure it is loaded in the MRP system and all Revision issues are resolved in an efficient and effective manner
- Assure the quantities, dates, and project numbers reflect actual demand in the Reservation and/or Sales Order.
- Coordinate all Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) to assure synchronization of dates and revisions on all Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, On hand Inventory, Manufacturing Orders, MBOMs, and reservations.
- Work directly with Plant Leadership and other functional teammates to include; engineering, quality, finance, security, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control/Planning and Requisitioning teams
- Assist with Production Scheduling
- Maintain Shop Floor Resource Loading and Capacity Analysis
Candidate must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
The ideal candidate will have a broad background in business systems with an understanding of how the functional areas that pertain to materials interact with the following experience minimums
- 3 or more years of CostPoint experience
- 3 Years of Production Control Planning or Management Experience
- 3 years Costpoint MRP management and use
- 3 years working closely with Purchasing/Supply Chain Organizations
- 2 years of using ISO 9000 procedures or equivalent
- 3 years Continuous Improvement & Lean Business Systems
- Performs other related job duties as required
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Bachelor Degree (Relevant Work experience could be substituted)
- Ability to lead others and work in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to stay focused and succeed in high-stress, dynamic, and fast paced environments
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Microsoft office user with extensive Excel knowledge
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.