In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented problem-solver to serve as Materials and Process Engineer to support Dynetics’ Advanced Materials Product Group. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions..
As an integral member of the Advanced Materials Product Group, the successful candidate will serve as Materials and Process (M&P) Engineer with responsibility for M&P activity within the group and for programs across Dynetics operations. This position will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Support multiple Dynetics programs in terms of material selection, process improvement opportunities, root cause and corrective action (RCCA) investigations, and qualification activities.
- Investigate materials and process non-conformance issues and provide recommended problem resolutions to program management teams
- Serve as a liaison between the Advanced Materials Product Group and other Dynetics organizations to ensure all material and process selections, process improvements, and RCCA activities meet program goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with Dynetics procurement management and subcontracted suppliers to mitigate non-conformances before they occur.
- Efficiently resolve non-conformances to limit the impact to program schedule and cost.
- Provide technical expertise during new supplier evaluations to aid in supplier risk analysis.
- Familiarity with AMS, ASTM, NASA, MIL-STD, ISO 9001/AS 9100, and other industry specifications.
Travel to supplier sites and materials vendors as required (10% - 20%)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance. Candidate must meet the eligibility criteria to obtain and maintain a Final Top Secret Clearance along with maintaining program security eligibility.