Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Production Control Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, aerospace, cyber, space and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Production Control Manager will lead a progressive team tasked with leading production control activities and master production scheduling across multiple programs as well as continuous improvement initiatives including MES integration with Cost Point and Supply Chain interface to successfully deliver high quality product while improving and streamlining processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with product divisions, departments, and business functions to ensure production schedules and supply and demand requirements are aligned. This position will balance multiple activities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading a dynamic team that creates and distributes build schedules, tracks critical shortages, and implements ECO's and tracks metrics.
- Coordinating activities among cross-functional teams to include including Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, and Program Management
- Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedule and contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring schedule changes are properly implemented that result from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes.
- Managing the Manufacturing Order release and Fulfillment process
- Managing the Master Production scheduling process.
- Monitoring and reporting Production capacity, Purchasing activities, and critical shortages
- Implementing a new MES system in parallel with continued production.
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years-experience in manufacturing management for Defense, Aerospace, or Commercial projects with an understanding of manufacturing quality requirements for such projects.
- Candidate must have at least ten (10) years of experience working production control in manufacturing programs
- 10 years of personnel management or organizational leadership experience, including interviewing, assessing, and hiring new personnel
- Experience across various ERP systems to include MRP, MPS and MES, using Deltek, Costpoint, SAP, or similar tool.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Must be able to work autonomously and stay focused in a high-stress, fast paced environment to meet customer and management deadlines
- Familiarity with various product life cycles including prototyping, design and development, and full release to production
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint or other similar accounting software
- Direct experience with implementing Enterprise MES
- Experience with AS9100, IPC, and DCMA standards
- Participated in start-up of manufacturing facility
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Final Secret Clearance or have interim clearance access.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.