Dynetics Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos is looking for a Director of Information Technology to act as IT Liaison for the group across the Enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for stakeholder engagement to build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the business to solicit Line and functional staff input and support for IT programs and initiatives as well as Line programs and new business growth opportunities.
- Develop partnership and alignment between IT / CIO Services, business, and functional areas to ensure internal IT practices and advancements mirror or expand upon the same types of services and technologies we deliver to our end customers.
- Facilitate coordination between IT / CIO Services and the Line to provide program lifecycle support, including program execution and new business acquisition across a broad range of technical topics (e.g., data center design, data analytics, network authentication and identity management, SharePoint, participation in trade shows and customer demos, white papers, Red Team reviews, technical proposal development).
- Organizational Change Management: Manage change at the senior leadership level by setting expectations and engaging executive teams to form partnerships for employee communications and to coordinate enterprise IT changes, releases and new service introductions.
- Serve as the first line of escalation for critical IT issues impacting functional or Line operations.
- Technical Conscience: Serve as the eyes and ears of the CIO, raising awareness of any business or functional area activities that could add demand, complexity, risk or cost to the IT environment.
- Support job rotations and career pipeline opportunities for employees in IT and the Line.
Bachelor’s degree and minimum 12 years of relevant experience in IT and program management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Combination of strong technology background and business acumen to manage relationships between business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services.
- Experience briefing and interacting with senior leadership (GP, DGP, OM, other SVPs and VPs).
- Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
- Knowledge of project and program management fundamentals.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT Strategy, ITIL, IT Best Practice and Change Delivery.
- 10% travel is expected for this position.
- Active DoD security clearance is required. Individual must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville/North Alabama area
- BRM-P or C-BRM certification
- Top Secret security clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos organization / programs
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Secret Clearance is required with the ability to meet applicable program security eligibility requirements for the position. Must be able to maintain a Final Secret Clearance along with meeting and maintaining program security eligibility.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.