In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Travel Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will support an Army Staff office providing travel administrative support with focus on their Defense Travel System (DTS) and Government Travel Credit Card (GTCC) programs. The DTS Travel Administrator provides advice, guidance and support to the commands, certifying officials, approving officials, and travelers, while ensuring compliance with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and applicable policies and procedures. The travel administrator assists with pre-travel arrangements, travel order approval, identifying discrepancies is in travel program and funding reports and answers traveler questions. Assistance will include assistance with various reports to include but not limited to the DTS program reports, the Monthly DTS DD577 Records of Appointment, the DTS Compliance Tool reports, the weekly Unfilled Orders Listing, un-submitted voucher reports, Separation of Duty, Approved Status, Report, etc. The administrator will review the reports for positive and negative trends with findings provided to the NECC and NECCPAC Comptroller departments. The Government Travel Credit Card program requires the administrator to verify that correct charges are applied and correct DTS settlement vouchers. The administrator will assist the Debt Management Monitor with indebtedness collection actions. The administrator will prepare the semi-annual user validation reviews and reports via the Travel Share Point application.
This position requires a dynamic, independent and trustworthy person able to work with minimal direction to accomplish broad objectives and conformance to policy. The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· 5+ years of practical hands on experience utilizing various DTS applications, including the ability to assess various organizational travel programs in accordance with governing regulations and to provide planned routine and on-the-spot training on all aspects of DTS employment.
· Demonstrated knowledge of DOD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) policies and procedures; DTS order writing for CONUS, OCONUS, and No Cost orders; familiarization of DOD form DD 1351-2 voucher; DTS voucher processing and understanding of DTS Group Authorizations.
· Knowledge of AD HOC reports and Commercial Travel Office (CTO) reservation, policies and procedures.
· Experience in administering DTS at the Echelon IV level or higher. DTS experience should include DTS travel documents, Non-DTS Entry Agents (NDEAs) functions, cancellation procedures, constructed travel, FY crossover, Group Travel, Itinerary changes, City Pair program, Routing lists, Authorizations, Vouchers, CTO Partnership, and Government Travel Credit Card program (Individual and Centrally Billed Accounts) employment at the Echelon IV level or higher.
· Knowledge of current relevant guidance including the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR), the Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation (DoDFMR), Navy DTS Business Rules, and NAVSUPINST 4650.8, and DoDI 5154.31.
· Functional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.