Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support RF and EW software development projects for the Defense Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, and large prime contractors.
Project assignments could be focused in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Manage version control and continuous integration toolchains for hardware-in-the-loop software development in order to reliably track the status of bugs and change requests for dozens of concurrent software and hardware baselines.
- Develop custom plugins and scripts to extend functionality and implement custom behavior in tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, and Jenkins.
- Create tools to allow on-demand generation of software packages with supporting documentation including version descriptions, automated test results, and installers for delivery to customers.
- Analyze potential improvements to existing workflow processes and tools in order to provide guidance and improvement where possible to anticipate future needs of a growing team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related technical degree is preferred. Non-degreed candidates with experience in continuous delivery and automated test development will be considered based on the relevance of the experience.
- Candidate must have a strong background in software development to facilitate the creation of custom tools and scripts in a variety of programming languages such as Groovy, C++, and MATLAB.
- Familiarity in administration and/or custom extension of one or more of the following tools is preferred: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and MATLAB.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills and have the desire to work in a highly focused technical team.
- Candidates should be self-driven to find solutions to problems where requirements may be undefined.
- Familiarity in any of the following tools is preferred but not required: Microsoft Visual Studio, MATLAB, Atlassian products (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, HipChat), Git, and Jenkins.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.