Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Russian Language-Enabled All-Source Analyst to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, intelligence, and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include but are not limited to:
- All-source intelligence analysis of advanced foreign threat systems with a focus in technical areas related to sensors, missiles, advanced technologies research and development, and concept of operations.
- Conducting research for military and weapon systems, cataloging All-Source materials into databases, resolving information source discrepancies, and establishing intelligence gaps to influence collection requirements.
- Translating foreign-language technical documents into English, accurately compiling technical keyword search strings, and conducting internet searches in a foreign language.
- Writing briefings, papers, and reports to reflect All-Source intelligence analysis and assessments of foreign threat systems in a clear and concise manner.
- Presenting briefings to external customers.
- Working directly with an internal technical team and external customers to provide the most reliable, up-to-date All-Source analysis on foreign threat systems. Provide foreign language translation assistance on material deemed relevant by the technical staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in National Security, International Studies, or a related degree.
- Candidate must also possess fluency in Russian and experience with foreign language machine translation software such as SYSTRAN or TRADOS SDL.
- Candidate must have the ability to search key technical terms in the specified foreign language.
- Candidate must possess interpersonal skills, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and have the desire to work with a highly focused technical team.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A strong candidate for this position must possess intermediate-level fluency in Russian for collaborative work with senior linguists. A background with at least 3 years of experience in scientific, technical, and/or military translation from Russian is also desired.
Candidate must be a resident of the Huntsville, AL area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.