In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our Avionics Products Division to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Electrical Design Engineer provides electronics design support for various Avionics products. The position could involve supporting electrical system design, circuit card design, cable design, FPGA code development, embedded level firmware development, engineering documentation, board level testing and system level test and debug. The work includes assisting other engineers in system level design, testing, debugging, and documentation.
The position will provide the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects in a fast-paced working environment and engages multiple stakeholders.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- 2 plus years of experience in the design of embedded electronics and implementation of embedded firmware and software
- Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Candidate must have experience effectively communicating within a team environment and have experience mentoring & guiding team members
- A resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Experience with the design of analog and digital data acquisition systems
- Software or firmware development experience
Must be US citizen and able to obtain secret clearance