Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radio Frequency (RF) and Electronic Warfare (EW) Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support RF and EW software development projects for the Defense Intelligence Community.
Project assignments will be focused in one, or multiple of the following areas:
- Implementation of real-world algorithms and techniques into C++ simulations of radar and electronic warfare systems in software-based configurations.
- Integration of simulations into customer software environments through software interface development and plugin development.
- Engineering support for the creation of deployable professional software deliveries with supporting documentation including version descriptions, test results, and robust installation tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering or similar field with 3+ years’ experience working with RF systems.
- Candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Charlottesville, VA, area. Relocation assistance is available.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Department of Defense TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance. Any active Department of Defense clearance is preferable.
A Master’s Degree is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.