In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radar/EW R&D Project Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex sensor and radar orientated problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
As a Dynetics Project Manager (PM), you will be directly supporting the Advanced Technology Integration Department by achieving program objectives and interfacing with customers. Responsibilities of the PM in this role include the day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement. The PM will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule. In addition to quality reviews and submissions of all deliverables; and the preparation of contract modification proposals (technical and cost).
The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, have the capability to operate independently with limited supervision and feedback. Must be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with technical staff members and peers within the department, across organizations, as well as our Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems, such as; hardware/software fabrication, vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
- BS in Engineering, Science, or Math with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience supporting and executing the day-to-day PM activities in an R&D environment (e.g., cost, schedule, Customer engagement etc.)
- Must have demonstrated strong oral and written communication
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Must be adaptable to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas.
- Must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Desired experience working in the EW and/or Radar fields
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.