Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Lead Property Administrator, Section Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position provides product and logistical support and services to the SMDC 1st Space Brigade in support of the Mobile Integrated Ground Suite and Emergency Backup Communication System. The successful candidate will work with a multi-disciplined team applying project management practices to provide lifecycle management in support of cutting-edge, mission-critical, mobile, U.S. DoD satellite communications (SATCOM) systems. Successful candidates will have relevant experience in successfully leading cross-discipline engineering teams and experience managing customer mission objectives and needs.
The selected candidate will act as a Lead Property Administrator for the National Intelligence Department, adopting principals of servant-based leadership and effective communication that demand accountability. The Lead Property Administrator is responsible for supporting a property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulation, Corporate Property Management policies, and contracted customer’s requirements. The property administrator is responsible for entering all property records and maintaining supporting documentation in the Government property management system.
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for overseeing and implementing process to:
- Schedule, receive and stock all incoming material and maintain databases for inventory.
- Receipt and tracking of components and materials, which are to support various programs, in a Government property management system.
- Moving and tracking equipment and supplies as required.
- Arrange both domestic and international shipments for Government owned inventory to include coordinating equipment imports and exports as well as all ITAR requirements.
- Ensures completed supply transactions are documented and additions, deletions, and/or changes to hand receipt accounts are entered into the system and transaction reports are made as required under provisions of appropriate regulations.
- Conduct inventories as required (e.g., 10% monthly and 100% annual inventory).
- Create, maintain and provide property status reports for contract management.
- All Depot RMAs of Government inventory.
- Supervise employees in warehouse and maintain a safe working environment.
- Adhere with FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintain property records into database.
Candidate must be capable of performing inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling, as well as visual inspection of parts, according to procedures and checklists.
- Candidate must have direct knowledge and 8-10+ yrs. of experience with Department of Defense Government Property Accountability procedures.
- Candidate must have direct knowledge, training, and 1-5 yrs. of experience with Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced (PBUSE) and/or Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Candidate must have direct knowledge of the Traffic Management Office (TMO) shipping and receiving processes.
- Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
- A positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction are essential.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Candidate must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $100k/yr to $120k/yr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Additional qualifications are:
- A minimum Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with contractor procedures for government property handling, tracking, inventory, and auditing is preferred.
- Experience with Deltek or other property management software is preferred.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.