Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electronic Warfare (EW) Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. The Dynetics San Antonio office is currently looking for a self-starting EW engineer/subject matter expert who can professionally represent the company onsite at the government facility.
The Dynetics' San Antonio office provides engineering analytics, modeling, simulation, and assessments that support the planning and execution of EW operations. The team must stay on the cutting edge of rapidly developed commercial and military electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) dependent systems to understand how they function and are utilized during military operations. Candidates must be able to perform assessments to identify the technical parameters and operational information required to build an estimate of the electromagnetic operational environment for planning, executing, and assessing EMS operations at the operational and tactical levels.
- Position will require a Master's Degree in Engineering (or similar technical discipline) and a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience should be in one of the following technical areas: RF engineering, electronic warfare, communications systems, intelligence research, or spectrum management.
- Candidate must have experience with modeling and simulation tool sets such as BUILDER, ESRI ArcGIS/Arcinfo, IMOM/IMOM Engineer, MATLAB/Simulink, or similar physics-based models.
- The candidate must also have 6 years of experience performing engineering analysis on RF, EO/IR, communication, ISR, and EMS systems.
- Must have SIGINT experience
- Candidate must be a resident of San Antonio, Texas or be willing to relocate to the San Antonion, Texas area.
- Experience with or strong interest in signal analysis, operational/tactical planning, Information Operations (IO), INTEL analysis, and modeling & simulation would be preferred. Familiarization or certification courses completed in radar, lasers, communications, sensors, electromagnetics, antenna pattern radiation, and signal processing are a plus.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.