Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Supplier Quality Administrative Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, the Admin/Analyst will work with Supplier Quality, Procurement and Subcontracts teams. This opportunity will allow a team member the chance to experience hands on technical work supporting on-going projects in various SQA disciplines at Dynetics and all subsidiaries.
The SQA Admin/Analyst will be a key contributor to ensuing that data provided to purchase requisitioner is correct and adds value to the decision-makers for choosing the best suppliers for Dynetics’ wide variety of programs.
As an integral member of the Supplier Quality team, the candidate will work closely and support SQA & Supply organization in our Huntsville facility. Therefore, a professional demeanor and good communications skills are required.
General tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Updating/correcting current ASL (Approved Supplier List),
- Monitoring SQA of suppliers through issuing, receiving, filing and tracking Quality and Counterfeit Surveys certifications, licenses for new and existing suppliers,
- Provide key data to management using Excel or other reports
- Compiling data from the ASL and preparing reports
- Daily interaction with suppliers and responsible for constant communication related to Supplier Quality activities
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to display competency in communicating, reporting and tracking in business applications (Excel or other database operations to a medium to high degree (charts, pivot tables, etc) and in using systems that track and report data. Ready to offer ideas on the best way to track and report changes in supplier performance.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED required
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in a business discipline (examples: Deltek Costpoint and/or Solumina MES, Accounting, Information Systems, Management, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to follow and execute verbal and written instruction
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills- Proficient in Microsoft suite. Ability to develop formulas in Excel and experience with pivot tables
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.