In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Systems Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The successful candidate will perform systems administration duties with all components of classified information systems on physical and virtual platforms to support contract computing needs. These systems may contain Microsoft Windows or Linux components such as data processing clusters, network storage devices, authentication servers, and workstations. This position requires attention to detail, critical thinking, solid organizational skills, and great customer service skills. The position also requires strong written and oral communication skills.
Candidate will be expected to document existing processes and procedures, to make suggestions about and assisting in improving current operations. The candidate will assist Information System Security personnel complete activities required to maintain RMF compliance, including remediation of system vulnerabilities identified from automated scanners and vulnerability notifications to maintain a compliant security posture.
· Candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in IT and systems administration
· Experience in Linux systems administration
· Implement STIG’s for customer systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updates
· Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST security controls
· Resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area
· Candidate must also comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III
· Preference given for Linux+ certification
· Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
· Solid communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly-technical, team-oriented environment that includes customers and co-workers
· Strong desire to learn and constantly improve
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.