Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Systems Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics’ Charlottesville Office is seeking a Software Systems Engineer to support our Defense Intelligence Community customers.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of tasks related to the development of software models and simulations. Demonstrated past success is expected in the following areas:
- Derive requirements from customer documentation that guide the software development team to create the products our customers need.
- Develop traceability matrices against which our products are measured prior to delivery.
- Support our Agile/Scrum process through backlog management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or a closely related field.
- Candidate must have experience leading multiple Agile software development teams.
- Candidate must be reside in or be willing to relocate to the Charlottesville, VA, area. Relocation assistance is available.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Department of Defense TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance. Any active Department of Defense clearance is preferable.
Current Certified Scrum Master certification or ability to obtain certification with six months of hire date is a plus. Experience working with C++, Python, or Qt is also beneficial.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.