Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented EVM Program Finance Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will provide Earned Value Management (EVM) support for development of a prototype Thermal Protection Systems (TPSs) in support of the Long Range Hypersonic Weapon (LRHW).
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exercise project control using EVM and must have experience with setting up, and monitoring, and controlling programs using EVM, and should have basic experience utilizing Deltek Cobra
- Developing an initial Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) integrating scope, schedule and budget
- Utilizing Deltek Cobra to execute to a monthly business rhythm: updating project status, monitoring and analyzing actuals costs, assessing variances, and developing standard EVM reporting formats
- Maintain, review, and revise the PMB consistent with established change control
- Contribute to the internal Estimate-at-Complate as well as the Annual Operating Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a financial field is required
- Two (2) years of relevant, hands-on experience
- Basic understanding of monitoring and controlling projects using Earned Value Management (EVM) utilizing Deltek Cobra
- Must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Independent thinker and self-starter is important, with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task and support varied assignments.
- Good communication skills are important, with a positive and friendly demeanor.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.