In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will work on Government site as a Fnancial Analyst, supporting Foreign Material Sales. Candidate is responsible for executing a segment of the agency budget. Candidate will serve as expert planner, analyst, and advisor to management on program cost, analysis, annual/multi-year, long-range fiscal/program planning, Foreign Military Sales and/or commercial issues for key agency programs, project programs based on objective requirements with no prior history.
Candidate will receive and maintain cognizance of approved funds; be responsible for day-to-day budget management and administration. Candidate will assist the organization with programming, analysis, and control of funds; evaluate program funding plans and their execution, identify actual or potential problem areas. Candidate should have extensive experience in analyzing and assessing financial data processes, including documentation requirements, costing, and program scheduling. Candidate will track Technical Assistance Funding for FMS cases, ensuring costs are charged to the correct FMS case and will track financial status daily.
Candidate will execute the Joint Reconciliation Program, ensuring open charges, committals, and obligations are still valid and will work to close charges that are no longer valid. Ideal candidate should have experience in managing and closing unliquidated obligations (ULOs). Candidate will track action items and expenses related to FMS funding, prepare for Program Management Reviews, and brief the FMS director on status of funds expended and remaining on each case and line.
Candidate will have experience accessing funding reports and documents in General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFBS). Candidate should have familiarity with utilizing the Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS). Experience in the Army’s audit process is preferred with the ability to determine and obtain required information based on the particular audit sample.
• 8-10 years of applicable experience as addressed above.
• Proficient MS office product-line expertise as well as knowledge of DoD Army Budget execution, financial management policies and processes as well as analyzing and implementing DoD budgetary regulations and policies.
• Be a US citizen.
• Be a resident of the Huntsville/Tennessee Valley area.
· Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication’s skills, people skills and enthusiasm.
· Highly organized, flexible and demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to meet time-sensitive tasks.
· Ability to work with minimum guidance in addressing actions, and then use knowledge, ingenuity, innovation and experience to complete the product.
· Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a team environment.
Must have a Secret security clearance.