Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Accounting Analyst to join a diverse team in creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial markets, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Tracking, executing, designing, facilitating and monitoring intercompany work relationships and transactions between Dynetics, its subsidiaries and our Parent Company, Leidos.
- Providing customer service to PMs as it relates to Intercompany Transactions, maintaining an Excel database of project relationships and funded values, Costpoint Project Setup, establishing Costpoint project budgets and recording specific user-defined information related to the transactions.
- May be need to advise stakeholders of requirements as they pertain to conducting Intercompany work and will be responsible for closing out and deobligating funds on expired or completed Intercompany transactions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Accounting Finance – or related business discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required; Data Entry experience is also preferred
- Candidate must be highly motivated and organized, customer-focused and must have the ability to handle a fluctuating workload and multiple priorities
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to consider relocation to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area at their own expense
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- Preferred minimum of 3+ years direct experience in a corporate environment.
- Ideal experience includes working knowledge of accounting principles, contract types, the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR), Project Set-up and Structure, Project Tracking and Reporting, Establishment of Budgets as well as project closeout.
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint – in particular the Maintain Project User Flow application and Manage Project Total Budget application – is a plus.
- The collaborative nature of the position will require a candidate to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong business acumen and high ethical standards. Prior experience in a customer service – related environment is also encouraged.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.