Davis Manufacturing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Manufacturing Engineer/NX Programmer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Davis Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and manufacturing solutions.
- Develop and optimize CNC Machining processes to produce complex parts from a wide range of materials using 4 and 5 axis machining centers.
- Create CNC programs using Siemens NX CAD / CAM.
- Provide technical support to Operations with fixture and tooling design for challenging machining processes.
- Create and maintain documentation and technical drawings for processes, tooling, and fixtures.
- Assist in estimating manufacturing cost and determining time standards.
- Contribute to the evaluation of engineering requirements and specifications including "design for manufacturability", and perform as technical liaison with internal and external engineering personnel.
- Provide support to program management, quality, procurement, inspection, and production.
- Stay up to date with state of the art manufacturing methods.
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent with five years experience in manufacturing engineering and programming using Siemens NX CAD/CAM
- Ability to interpret complex drawings and work with CAD models and PDF files
- Knowledge and experience in cutting tool selection
- Knowledge of high feed machining
- Working knowledge of GDT and CMM inspection methods
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Work Act, the salary range for this role is $90k - $95k however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills
- 10 years experience in CNC Manufacturing as a Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer or equivalent combination of education and experience
BS in engineering
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.