Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Intermediate Level Integrated Master Scheduler to join our team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft Project to Develop, update and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule(s) in a NASA, DOD, or similar environment. Candidates will have a familiarization with scheduling tools, schedule management, and industry best practices. Candidates must have experience working with various levels of an organization, subcontractors, and/or the Government. The candidate will possess comprehensive verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Must be able to demonstrate their proficiency in MS Project
- Ability to produce, analyze, and report on schedule execution metrics, schedule risk analysis, & DCMA 14-point trip wire analysis.
- Understand vertical and horizontal schedule integration, critical/driving path analysis, network logic integrity, & what if scenarios within an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Willingness to participate with various organizational personnel and project stakeholders in order to provide feedback on project status, performance, and schedule actions
- Familiarization with Earned Value Management reporting
- Ability to provide training and mentoring to lower level employees
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher and four (4)+ years of relevant experience
- 8 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of relevant, hands-on scheduling experience on a mid-level to large Project
- Ability to modify, status, and maintain a previously developed MS Project file
- Demonstrate aptitude and understanding of industry standard schedule health metrics
- Must reside in North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville area
- Analytical thinker and self-starter with solid organizational skills
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Candidates must be self-motivated, with a competitive balance to succeed
- Candidates must be willing to operate outside of core office hours when necessary
- Willingness to travel as needed
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.