Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is looking for an experienced subcontracts professional to serve as a Compliance Auditor in the Corporate Supply Chain Organization. The successful candidate will use their domain expertise in US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices to maintain Dynetics’ Policies and Procedures. This role is directly influential in maintaining the Government Approved Purchasing System and will require experience in reviewing and dissemination of key regulatory updates and changes. The position will be required to support various enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Define requirements and standards to ensure consistent adherence to regulatory requirements across segments and functions
- Develop and maintain compliance policy and procedures for Regulation.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of procurement compliance policies, procedures. Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices and artifacts across the company to ensure compliance with respective policies, practices and standards.
- Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement process.
- Help ensure that Procurement operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
- Assist in administering Dynetics’ Procurement Self-Assessment program, including but not limited to, auditing, monitoring compliance trends; including developing, maintaining, and delivering procurement training
- Support government (e.g., DCMA, DCAA, etc.) inquiries related to Procurement documentation and/or processes including assist in the preparation for Government-conducted Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) and, as directed, take appropriate steps to ensure that the company maintains an “approved" Purchasing System rating
- Interface with Procurement management and staff along with line operational managers
- SharePoint Administration implement and oversee SharePoint web-based document collaboration platform
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field; and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in subcontracts management or auditing in the US Federal contracting environment OR Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field; and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in subcontracts management or auditing in the US Federal contracting environment. 9 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Advanced knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)/ and other agency FAR supplements
- Experience working in a CPSR-compliant purchasing system
- Experience reviewing files in compliance with the DCMA CPSR requirements
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Possess effective communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to comfortably speak in public
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar
Deltek/Costpoint experience as plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.