Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radio Frequency (RF) and Electronic Warfare (EW) Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support RF and EW software development projects for the Defense Intelligence Community.
Project assignments will be focused in one, or multiple of the following areas:
- Implementation of real-world algorithms and techniques into C++ simulations of radar and electronic warfare systems in software-based configurations.
- Integration of simulations into customer software environments through software interface development and plugin development.
- Engineering support for the creation of deployable professional software deliveries with supporting documentation including version descriptions, test results, and robust installation tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering or similar field with 3+ years’ experience working with RF systems.
- Candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Charlottesville, VA, area. Relocation assistance is available.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Department of Defense TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance. Any active Department of Defense clearance is preferable.
A Master’s Degree is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.