Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Advanced Radar Technology Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex sensor and radar orientated problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer in this role will support advanced technology radar and EW programs including research and development of advanced digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms; high-fidelity radar and RF modeling, simulation, and analysis; data acquisition and distribution; hardware and software prototyping; integration of COTS components into solutions for radar technology development; integration and field testing of RF sensors and systems; and CONUS/OCONUS deployment of advanced sensor systems.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics from an ABET-accredited school with a strong demonstration of the skills listed below will also be considered.
- Candidate must have excellent math skills and/or possess and show good fundamentals in one or more of the following:
- Signals and systems
- Digital signal processing
- Technical software development
- Firmware development
- Candidate must be able to apply these skills to the areas of radar modeling & simulation, antenna array theory, digital signal processing, tracking, algorithm development, radar system component design, technical software development, firmware development, RF cascade design, use of laboratory equipment, and field testing of sensor systems.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.