Spire Manufacturing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Deburring and Metal Finisher to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Spire Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
- Removing burrs and sharp edges from parts
- Wash parts
- Clean parts per requirements
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly range for this role is $18/hr to $20/hr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Applies deburring and metal finishing techniques to parts per requirements
- Wash and clean parts per requirements
- Set up and operate vibratory deburring equipment
- Performs in-process inspection
- Follows relevant QMS procedures
- Participates in root cause investigation and corrective action development
- Must be able to interpret engineering prints.
- Understanding deburring techniques
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.