Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radar Engineer/Scientist to perform radar analysis and create unique modeling and simulation solutions for the Threat Intelligence Community. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an engineer or scientist with radar experience to support the United States Intelligence Community. The engineer/scientist in this role will partner with a technically diverse team to analyze and transform intelligence data into software models that further our understanding of threat systems. Furthermore, models are integrated and maintained in multidisciplinary simulations for use in analyzing the capability of these threat systems within complex environments.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Math, Software Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 3+ years of applicable experience in radar analysis, design, and modeling and simulation.
- Candidate must demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following areas: RF antennas, receivers, signal processing, emissions scheduling, and electronic attack/electronic protection (EA/AP)
- Programming skills in C/C++ and/or Matlab.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Possess an active DoD Secret security clearance or higher preferred
- Skills, interests, and relevant experience in realizing practical radar designs and behaviors in software
- Understanding of advanced radar signal propagation effects such as multi-path, clutter, and ducting
- Strong documentation skills
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.