In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Systems Integrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Specialist in this role will work with Unmanned Aircraft Systems integration and testing. Specific tasking will focus on:
· Integrating new software to the system
· Troubleshooting/resolving technical issues
· Operating system, networking, software, and hardware troubleshooting
· Developing technical solutions to system engineering problems
· Building, automating, and running system test plans
· Providing virtualized system solutions
· Automating software build systems
· Automating system installers
The Candidate will assist in planning, implementing, and maintaining integrated solutions for the internally developed and externally delivered software for Windows-based and Linux-based Operating systems. The candidate will be working in an agile development environment and will be responsible for supporting elements of the system design, sustainment, development, and testing efforts. The candidate should be an IT expert with broad experiences but with a focused interest and demonstrated skills in software troubleshooting and system automation.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent degree from an accredited university.
Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience working with DevOps and systems integration and at least 3 years of experience in Information Technology, including System Administration.
Experience with the following technologies are required:
· Understanding of Windows OS install and maintenance
· Knowledge of Linux Operating system fundamentals
· Basic system virtualization platform knowledge (e.g. vSphere, KVM, VirtualBox, etc.)
· Basic programming skills in bash and/or other scripting languages
· Basic networking troubleshooting skills
Experience with the following technologies are a plus:
· Advanced System Administration tools/experience
· Advanced Virtual platform support (e.g. Red Hat Virtualization and GlusterFS technologies)
· Containerization support (e.g. podman, docker, etc.)
· Container orchestrator support (e.g. podman-compose, kubernetes, docker-swarm, etc.)
· Linux automated system installation (e.g. Kickstart, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
· Windows automated system installation (e.g. MDT)
· Programming Languages (e.g. Python, Powershell, PowerCLI, Java, C, C++, C#)
· Programming tools (e.g. git, JIRA)
· UNIX tools (e.g. sed, awk, grep, etc.)
· Advanced Networking including Cisco Router configuration/maintenance
· Juniper Network Security Appliances
· Hardware and software based firewalls
· Client/Server architectures
· Hardware in the Loop experience
· Security+ and Network+ Certification
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.