Davis Manufacturing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented CMM Quality Inspector to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Davis Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and manufacturing solutions.
- Mechanical inspector, perform 1st piece, in process and final machining inspections
- Perform receiving inspection for outside processing and incoming materials
- Create quality control plans / SPC Run Charts
- Generate quality documentation including inspection reports and discrepancy reports
- Operate CMMs
- Fill out AS9102 reports
- Perform calibration as needed.
- Participate in corrective action process
- Must have High school Diploma or GED with 5-7 years applicable mechanical / manual inspection experience
- 2-3 years CMM operations experience
- Experience with AS9100 QMS / Aerospace Machining
- Good verbal and written communication
- Works hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00 pm
- Work location will be Wheat Ridge area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $30/hr to $35/hr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills
CMM Manager experience
Technical degree (BSME)
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.