Dynetics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Mid-Level Modeling and Simulation Engineer to join our team and help create unique solutions for complex problems. Dynetics provides responsive and cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions to defense, space, cyber and commercial customers from offices across the United States.
For this position, we are seeking candidates to support projects related to modeling and simulation of threat weapon systems. Our team is searching for a wide range of modeling and simulation skillsets including model design and development, simulation architecture design and development, and data analytics.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, or Applied Mathemetics with 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate should have relevant experience with one or more of the following:
- Apply engineering principles to create threat simulation model designs
- Apply computer science and/or engineeering principles to create simulation architecture designs.
- Convert simulation designs into software programs using C++ and other computer languages.
- Perform statistical data analysis.
- Design and develop data analysis tools to aid in data processing, visualization, and analysis.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, other beneficial experience would include:
- MATLAB and Simulink
- Visual Studio
- Version control software
- Test automation
- Weapon System Knowledge
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.