Dynetics is seeking an experienced individual to join our Avionics Department to assist in managing, leading, and mentoring project a team of procurement specialists and engineers in execution across a diverse space portfolio. The individual filling this position will work with executive leadership and department managers and personnel from across the enterprise supporting matrixed execution of development, production, and sustainment programs for the US Navy and its stakeholders.
The posistion offers the opportunity to engage with customers on new and exciting oppotunities.
- Ensures project resource needs are met
- Cultivates and continually strengthens existing customer relationships while working to develop new relationships to grow our customer and business base
- Continually develops the talent and capabilities of the team to meet the demands of our customers, and advances in the technical disciplines
- Interface directly with Navy contracts and technical personnel, and Dynetics customers.
- BS degree from an ABET accredited school in Business, Management, Engineering or related field
- Candidates must have at least 7 years-experience in hardware systems with a thorough understanding of project and/or system engineering lifecycle development.
- Candidate must have strong leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail, and work well as a contributing member of a team.
- The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Strong skills in management, project management, leadership, communication, systems engineering, and engineering technical disciplines with a desire to train and mentor others
- Ability to organize, plan, and coordinate workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones
- Significant experience in project leadership, and project execution based on cost, schedule and performance requirements
- Contract orientation: understand and apply statement of work requirements, familiarize stakeholders with contract and organization requirements.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in proposal development
Strong verbal and written skills including skilled presentation experience to management and customers is desired.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.