Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Systems Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, aerospace, cyber, space and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The position will support all plant manufacturing locations to analyze system and business processes to document current state, collaborate with multi-site cross functional teams to document proposed changes, coordinate training sessions, project scheduling and tracking, and overall change management for systems and manufacturing operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, documenting, facilitating, and training systems process changes along with adoption and change management. This position will work with a multi-disciplinary team to optimize the business process for key defense and aerospace projects in the electronics, fabrication, subassembly, and final assembly sectors. Candidate will be required to work closely and collaborate with the factory operations management, manufacturing engineering, quality, and production control teams.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate and lead cross functional reviews evaluating system and business processes to document current state along with capturing proposed changes on future state identifying system touchpoints.
- Lead evaluation of required Quick Reference Documents (QRD) and Quality System Procedures (QSP) for all business systems.
- Support the deployment and execution of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software through process documentation, training, scheduling, adoption, and change management.
- Collaborate with corporate MES deployment team and internal customers to implement, sustain, and provide continuous improvement efforts for the system’s daily use at all manufacturing site with process documentation, refresher training, and change management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Human Resources, or related field.
- Candidate should have knowledge of system process documentation, facilitation, training, and change management for business system changes and implementations.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and the ability to transfer knowledge, train other people, a positive attitude to problem solving, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidate will have change management experience with ability to identify process or system gaps with ability to propose and implement changes to resolve
- Experience working with standards and implementation of standards across cross-functional teams.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
- Experience with Solumina MES software a plus.
- Experience with Costpoint Material Planning software a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Systems such as Microsoft Power BI a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.