Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for achieving successful program outcomes. The supported contract performs equipment acquisition, configuration management, configuration, testing, equipment installation, maintenance and sustainment (including 24/7 help desk and system monitoring), security engineering, systems/sustainment engineering, training, and lifecycle logistics support. The contractor team will also participate in non-recurring Sustainment tasks focused primarily on system modernization, integration, and support for a US Army fielded systems at CONUS and OCONUS sites.
The Senior Program Manager directly supports the customer and Dynetics leadership in achieving program objectives. The PM has program-wide responsibility with day-to-day focus on program support operations, including contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing and procurement support. The Senior Program Manager will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; detect and reconcile any material negative deviations; and develop/implement recovery plans as needed. The Senior Program Manager manages the submission and quality review of all deliverables, and the submission of frequent and rapid-turnaround contract modification proposals (technical and cost).
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing Dynetics site personnel and missions
- Act as a trusted partner and liaison to National Intelligence Department (NID) program personnel.
- Build and retain a team of qualified personnel to meet all contract requirements.
- Support the Programs efforts to maintain a positive organizational climate with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Plan, manage, execute, monitor and control personnel and financial resources.
- Ensure that all required actions are adequately planned and that all projects and tasks under the contract run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Manage multiple teams led by subordinate managers and/or supervisors, including subcontractor personnel and other government contracted industry partners.
- Provide oversight of earned value management actions, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Experience with completing monthly program status reports.
- Oversee and approve all engineering change review processes
- Support process improvement and innovation.
- Works within International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other governmental regulations/policies to interface with foreign nationals.
- Developing measurable metrics and tracking performance to desired outcomes to meet customer objectives.
- Oversee all compliance with export control and international travel requirements for all international travel.
- Experience with hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority within supported program
- Interface with senior Government personnel, technical and non-technical staff, subcontractors, and support personnel.
Candidate must be a US Citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $120,000-170,000/yr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
- Bachelors and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 or more years or prior relevant experience.
- 10 or more years of management experience as a contractor program/project manager on large DoD programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations.
- 10 or more years of experience leading or supervising teams or projects.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience applying project management principles using industry best practices such as the PMBOK.
- Prior Space and Missile Defense (SMDC) experience or experience with the Space mission area.
- PMI PMP Certification a plus.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.