Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented GPU Software Developer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics’ Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an new teammate with relevant experience and requisite skills to support development of GPGPU applications for the United States Department of Defense Test and Evaluation community that maximize Warfighter preparedness. The position requires good people skills and strong technical interests/capabilities to work with a highly technical team solving challenging questions about complex systems.
Basic qualification include:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in GPGPU development, preferably using CUDA, for accelerated computing applications.
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in C++ development.
- Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment and work closely with multidisciplinary teams.
Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preference will be given to candidates who are:
- Experienced with software development including Agile design, testing, and integration into relevant systems.
- Experience in one or more other parallel computing platforms and application programming interfaces, primarily CUDA.
- Experienced in designing and implementing DSP algorithms.
- Understanding of basic RF components such as antennas, transmitters, and signal processors.
- Familiarity with Linux development environments preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.