Dynetics, a Leidos Company, is seeking a talented mid-level Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create quality solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
In this role, you will join a team that develops software solutions for our customers in Unmanned Aerial Systems simulation. You will use your skills to design and implement new features, fix bugs, perform peer reviews, write tests, analyze new technologies and best practices, and collaborate with other teammates. You’ll be developing solutions primarily in .NET and C#.
The team follows Agile software practices, shares a passion for solving complex problems, delivering exceptional software, improving software development processes, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent technical degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Proficiency with C#, .NET, C++, or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of data structures and object-oriented design
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Huntsville, AL area
The ideal candidate would meet the following additional criteria.
- 3+ years’ experience (can be waved for exceptional candidates)
- Experience with network protocols, concurrency, or asynchronous communication
- Agile software methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Git and Azure DevOps Server
- Software integration in complex systems
- Unit testing and continuous integration best practices
- Experience with commonly used distributed simulation and tactical interoperability protocols such as DIS, CIGI
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.