Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a experienced Subcontract Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Subcontract Administrator will be a valuable asset to the team with ability to share experience and broad knowledge. Experienced individual will have remote/hybrid ability.
- Supports strategic subcontracts (both Government and Commercial) from the proposal stage to the project close-out;
- Administer subcontracts of differing dollar values, risk, and complexity (IDIQs, BPAs, Stand Alone, etc.), including drafting of agreements, negotiation, correspondence, and documentation;
- Support proposal efforts by preparing documents (including pricing and other required documents), managing subcontractor data calls, and assist with Small Business Subcontracting plans;
- Maintain records regarding subcontractor terms and conditions, issue funding of differing dollar values, issue subcontract modifications, and execution of subcontract/task order award per required authority;
- Responsible for providing direction to program team to identify Subcontracting strategy, communicate statuses, and request inputs required from the program team to maintain compliant files;
- Support programmatic and status meeting with subcontractors;
- Conduct price and cost analysis and facilitate subcontractor negotiations;
- Maintain compliant, auditable records in accordance with policies and procedures, as well as the FAR/DFAR as required; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 4 years experience in contract/subcontract administration. In lieu of a degree, candidate must have 10+ years of applicable experience with HS diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills, specifically a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat are required
- Detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, written and time management skills
- Strong oral communication, establishing relationships with multiple stakeholders and internal customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excel in fast-paced environment
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.