Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The Information System Security Manager (ISSM) will be responsible for supporting our Collateral Classified Information System Program. The ISSM will report to the Regional Information Assurance Director and provide direct support to all aspects of classified information system security compliance at the Colorado Springs location. The ISSM's primary duties will consist of;
- Auditing information systems to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Managing user access and conducting user briefings as required.
- Lead all aspects of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization process to include developing and maintaining artifacts for the IS Body of Evidence (BoE).
- Ensuring Configuration Management (CM) of all associated hardware, software, and security relevant functions is maintained and documented. Actively support / participate on the Configuration Control Board (CCB)
- Manage the sanitization and release of hardware in accordance with security policies or Authorizing Official (AO) guidance.
- Testing/evaluation and application of required technical security controls including performing certification tests and periodic inspections of information systems.
- Manage classified spills/incident response or other security-related incidents.
- Lead Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) effort to meet Assessment & Authorization (A&A) requirements.
- A relevant BS degree with 3 – 8+ years of applicable ISSM or ISSO experience is required.
- Solid understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with DCSA A&A process to including eMASS is required Candidate must demonstrate experience interpreting and applying government security regulations such as NIST, NISPOM, JSIG, ICDs to information systems while performing basic troubleshooting methods, risk management, and information system security principles on a routine basis.
- Computing Environment (CE) certificate or certification in Windows, Linux, or similar IT technology, as defined in DoDM 8570.01, is required.
- Candidate will be required to obtain an approved DoDD 8140 (DoD 8570.01) IAM II within 6 months of hire
- Experience in the implementation and sustainment of SIPRNet and COMSEC is required.
- Experience with security configurations across multiple operating systems in various environments, to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, utilizing Active Directory/Group Policy, Centrify, etc. is required.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-motivated with excellent documentation skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Candidate should be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members at all levels.
- Some travel is required, expected to be up to 20%, and must be able to support travel and occasional off hour field work.
- Should have significant hands-on experience implementing security, hardware, software, and network components
- Advanced programming (C++, C#) and scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell) experience
- Ability to work independently within a schedule and with little direction
- Strong technical writing
Candidate must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $80k to $150kk/yr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
- Advanced DoDM 8570 certification
- Experience with DoD customers and their requirements, primarily the US Army.
- Experience in any of the following roles: Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management, Platform Security, Network Security and Operational Technology Security
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.